產品名稱：LEO-3800 ultrasonic therapy device
1. Can be controlled, a wide range of exposure.
Multi-angle radiation, so that all parts can be ultrasound radiation;
Safe and accurate
Direct exposure to tissue at close range to avoid the impact of sound and other external factors. By adjusting the ultrasonic generator frequency, power and the role of the time mode, you can more accurately control the ultrasonic radiation environment and sound energy in order to achieve safe and accurate treatment;
Stimulation of the original sound waves using single-chip clock signal, the signal is stable, not easy to shift;
Pulse width modulation technology to control the ultrasonic output intensity, output intensity adjustment easy;
The intervention of SCM makes the instrument intelligent, and replaces the function originally realized by hardware with the software programming in the function realization of the instrument, thus simplifying the structure and increasing the stability of the instrument.
1. High-precision focusing technology, positioning accuracy, directionality, noninvasive treatment, no radiation injury, the treatment effect is remarkable;
2. Dose easy to control, from the inside out to treat disease, keep the surface tissue;
3. Therapeutic effect of chronic uterine inflammation is significant, the treatment of vulvar white lesions with special effects, treatment of genital warts, especially multiple condyloma acuminata significant effect;
4. Easy to operate, quick to complete treatment;
1. Has a good pro-permeability and orientation, its energy through the surface tissue, directly focused on the target tissue at a particular depth, from the inside out to treat the lesion;
2. Dose easy to grasp, safe, noninvasive, only a one-time congestion and edema after treatment, the surface remains intact, no laser, scab after treatment, shedding and skin repair and other similar processes, fast recovery;
3. Ultrasound treatment of recurrence rate is very low.
上一條：LEO-1601B tubal fluid diagnosis and treatment instrument
下一條：LEO-6100 photoelectric ion therapy apparatus